The force behind lifelong buyers is delighting them. If your business provides a high degree of satisfaction and creates positive emotional reactions, then you can build authentic relationships over time. Concentrate on your shoppers’ needs, interests, and wishes to delight both your potential and existing customers.
The beginning of a successful journey to captivate your shoppers starts with thinking about how you can best provide value to someone so that they can extract value. Customer delight is a core value at Payscape.com. We provide SMB’s with the best possible customer service to streamline businesses and provide monthly income stream from the bank.
Make minor improvements in your retail business to turn your customers into raving fans. Take a look at these principles to develop a culture that places an emphasis on customer delight.
- Transparency is key. Be open about your business’ goals, operations, and performance. Customers are likely to be loyal to a product that offers complete transparency, and even more loyal to a brand that offers transparency.
- When you think of delighting customers, giving gifts may first come to mind. Instead, give the gift of availability and honesty with your communications and customer service team. From the moment a prospect turns into a customer, delight them by setting clear expectations.
Commit to a cause
- Commitment. It may sound like an intimidating word to some of us. Consumers are interested in supporting businesses that are interested in making the world a better place. Build a business model centered around social entrepreneurship. Hold fundraiser events, sponsor people close to a cause, or volunteer company-wide.
- Payscape holds an annual Glow on the Green event. Attendees enjoy all they can golf and eat while supporting Wounded Warrior and Julie’s Dream. Sign up for the sixth annual event at North Fulton Golf Course on August 23, 2018.
- We aren’t talking monograms and logo design. Cater to your audience by tending to their persona. Think about how your business can best research and present information in order to represent the different user types that might use your service, product, site, or brand.
- Personalize emails by utilizing tools like MailChimp or Hubspot that allow you to create automated messages that appear to be delivered manually by an individual. Manage analytics and gain insight on how to better attract your targeted customer to your targeted service.
- From the human perspective, we respond to and process visual data better than any other type of data. How do your products and services represent your business and how do buyers perceive them? Share content online that emulates your business’ mission and culture. This will translate into word of mouth marketing among your buyers.
- Use more images on your website and social media. Show people how the product appears and demonstrate how it works in a video. GIFS are a great way to show personality and have fun with your interactions. Your customers will be visually pleased and act on your business’ call to action.
- With inbound marketing, potential customers find you through social media, blogs, and search engines. Attract customers through relevant and helpful content by adding value at every stage of the buyer process. Through your channels, you can delight customers and help them grow.
Leave a powerful impression on your buyers and share you thoughts with us on Twitter. How do you delight your customers?