If you plan to grow your business, having a website is an essential first step. Websites not only provide credibility, they increase your overall presence. And in this digital age, being omnipresent is key to success.
See how you can build a website on a budget:
Create a Plan
- Research competitor websites for inspiration to discover what speaks to both you and your audience.
- Buy your domain
- Purchase your domain name. You can purchase an inexpensive domain name from websites like GoDaddy.com or NetworkSolutions.com.
- Your web address should be relevant to your industry so you’re easier to find on search engines.
- Look into Website Build Options
- There are tons of resources that allow business owners to build their own sites for a low cost.
- If that's not for you, there are outlets who are ready to do it for you.
- Immerse yourself in content creation
- The more relevant content you have on your website, the easier you are to find on search engines.
- Check out this article on how to make your site more SEO friendly.
- Hire a professional.
- Payscape and Vendevor enable your business to improve their search engine presence and increase potential reach. 5000+ other businesses are already reaping these benefits!
- Social Media and Email Marketing
- Having a social media presence and email marketing strategy in conjunction with your website is a crucial measure. You can even find free options like HootSuite, MailChimp, and Constant Contact.
- Conveniently, Payscape’s products integrate with MailChimp and Constant Contact, allowing you to stay in close touch with clients and prospects on your mailing list.
Take a look at these statistics to ensure you’re not leaving off any other important elements to your website.
Making changes to your website?
Learn more here:
Start a free 14-day trial here:
After you sign up, a representative will reach out to offer you a free demonstration of our products and answer any questions you may have.